- What are cookies?
- How to control and delete cookies
- Cookies used by blu on our website
- How to modify cookies
This policy details the cookies we use on our blu.com website and details on how to accept, modify or reject cookies. This policy relates to our www.blu.com/en-GB website and for further website terms and conditions please see our T&C and Privacy policies here.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer or other device to allow a website to recognise you as a user when you return to the website using the same computer and web browser, either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (a ‘persistent cookie’). Other similar files work in the same way and we use the word ‘cookie’ in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
How to control and delete cookies
Please be aware that restricting cookies may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of all the features or services available on this Website.
Cookies used by us on our Website
Below is a list of the cookies used by us on this Website together with details about what each is used for (this includes 3rd party cookies):
How to modify cookies
You can alter or reject the cookies we use on this site here
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website or make use of online payment services.
- Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website and to embed functionality from third party services. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region) and to integrate useful services provided by third party providers into our Website e.g. maps and social media features.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the advertising displayed to you more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Marketing cookies.When you consent to marketing cookies, we collect data on your online and potentially offline activities in a Data Management Platform (DMP). This include, if you have registered your product, your purchase history on our Website(s) and App(s) as well as banners (where allowed) and e-mail behaviour. We may also store data received from other parties (including data vendors and social media) if you have previously authorized them to do this. We use the data to link devices that you use and to customize your online experience with more relevant communications. For more information visit our Privacy Notice.